venerdì 30 settembre 2016

Photoframe for a girl

Ciao a tutti!
Hi everyone!

Ok, ok, da un po' di tempo a questa parte viaggio sempre in ritardo, ma si sa come si dice...meglio che mai....!
Ecco il mio post della scorsa domenica sul Live and Love Crafts Blog!
Ok, ok, I'm aways late, but we can say....better late then ever....!
Here is the post I pubblished last Sunday at Live and Love Crafts Blog!

♥♥♥

Oggi ho un progettino un pochino diverso dalla solita card, anche se pure di questi ne ho realizzati diversi; mi piacciono perché li trovo bellini come pensiero per una bimba, una ragazza o un maschietto :)
Today I've a new little project...it's something different from my usual card, even if I love create this in lot of occasions because I think that it can be a lovely present for a girl or for a little boy :)

♥♥♥

Anche la colorazione è diversa dal solito perché ho usato i Distress Inks invece dei Copic e dopo tanto tempo ho colorato una Tildina!
My colouring too is a little bit different from usual, because I used Distress Inks instead of Copics and the character I coloured up is a Tilda!!!

I distress sono perfetti per le Tilda secondo me!!!
I love colouring Magnolia stamps with Distress Inks because I think they are better for Tilda characters, but I wasn't coulouring a Tilda for a loooong time!



 
Ops! Non vi ho ancora parlato del progetto però....si tratta di uno dei miei portafoto doppi:
Oops! But I haven't talked about the project yet!
It's a double photoframe where you can put a pair of pics:


♥♥♥
 
Ecco l'interno:
Here is the inside:




....e un'altra fotina...
...and here is side view...





Spero che il mio post di oggi vi sia piaciuto e anche tutti gli adorabili prodotti che ho usato! Li potete trovare tutti nello shop di "Live and Love Crafts"...date un occhio ai link qui sotto ;)
I hope you loved it and all the wonderful goodies I used to create it! You can find all of them at "Live and Love Crafts"...have a look to the link just below ;)
 
♥♥♥
 
Arrivederci a tutti...domani è già tempo di sfida mensile sul nostro Live and Love Crafts Blog!
Speak soon....tmorrow is our monthly challenge day at Live and Love Crafts Blog!

Thank you all for reading,
 a BIG hug,
Franz.





Products:

Nessun commento :